Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's happening

Hey, everyone! How are you today? How is the weather where you are? It's been a beautiful day here in Georgia, sunny, warm, not too hot, perfect weather for being outside. Unfortunately, I have been inside all day. : (

But, it was fun. I have been working on some new kits to put in the store http://www.treasuredscrapdesigns.com/ . I hope to have them finished and up sometime next week. Speaking of Treasured Scrap Designs, don't forget the sale going on this month, everything is 15% off AND if you purchase $11.00 worth of product, you get the July Mega Kit free. It's a HUGE set too.

I also, wanted to tell you that Susan at Raspberry Road Designs http://raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com/search/label/Freebies?max-results=20 has a new kit coming out tomorrow. It's called "Mystical Sky" and it's chock full of elements and papers with fairies, and butterflies, and all kinds of good things. Lots of glitter and glitz. I have seen the preview, and if you are looking for some mystical, magical papers for your little princess, you need to get this one.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi gf! We're in the midst of some rain and due for more rain... I'm thinking of sending some to Sandie so she can stock up LOL

Looking forward to the new kits and I have to say, you enabler... a SALE!? The best 4-letter word I know :)