Monday, July 7, 2008

I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

I had a marvelous weekend. The cookout was great and the commaraderie with the family was most enjoyable! Dropped by my brothers on the way home to watch the fireworks. Man were those things noisy. Of course, I took lots of pictures, so I have plenty to keep me busy for a while (or at least until the next holiday when I'll take some more).


Here's a little layout I worked up yesterday, using the kit that Boo of Booland Designs posted for the July Color Challenge at SAS (Stone Accent Studios). http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/index.php Lovely colors, Boo! What do you think? Is it too busy. I would love to hear your thoughts.



Well, I guess I'll go make a few more things to finish off the kit I'm working on for the store.

Oh, wait, I don't think I told you. I have been accepted as a Design Team member at Treasured Scrap Designs! http://www.treasuredscrapdesigns.com/ Stop by if you get a chance. I don't have anything in the store just yet. I hope to have something ready this week.

Thanks for dropping by, see you next time.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the layout Carol. I don't think it's too busy at all... and I love the green shutters!