Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Did you have a good Monday?

Monday's always seem to get a bum rap. Nobody likes Mondays. I guess because they signal the end of the weekend, time to hit the road back to work.

I must be a strange duck then, because I love Mondays. They signal a new week to conquer new things. The weekend is over, fun and games time is at an end, and it's time to get creative. I have about a week before I leave for vacation. I have so many things started that I need to get finished before I leave. I have a new kit in the works for the store: http://www.treasuredscrapdesigns.com/ Lots of new style elements in this kit. I need to finish up a couple things for it and get the preview ready. That's tomorrow's assignment. I worked all day on elements for the papers I designed last week. I'm really excited about this kit. I will put up a freebie bonus later in the week that was made from the kit.

Have a good night. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Carol!
I had a pretty good Monday. I figure if I can make it thru Monday then the rest of the week is a breeze LOL