Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I think I have it figured out now


It's been an interesting day, to say the least. I am not familiar with the inner workings of web design or blogging, so this has been an exciting
experience. But, it was fun at the same time. I enjoy learning new things and love a challenge!
Speaking of challenges, I took the opportunity to enter the June Color Challenge at Stone Accent Studios. The photo above is a preview of the kit. As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will be offering this as a welcome freebie here on my blog, so check back soon. This old granny is tired now, so I think it's time for a little nap. See you soon!

3 comments:

SuperSpice! said...

I'm just thrilled for you!!
Congratulations,
Stephanie

Carol R. said...

Thanks! I'm glad you stopped by.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jul [LA 01:32am, NY 03:32am, UK 08:32am, OZ 06:32pm]).