Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oh, MY! I have been nominated for an award!



Can you believe it?
Andrea, of http://thepaperpurse.blogspot.com/ nominated me for the award. She does some amazing paper crafts! Check out her blog, you won't be disappointed that you dropped by to see her. Thank you so much, Andrea. (I may need your help in collecting it, remember I'm new to all this blogging stuff, and not really computer literate in all the background workings.)

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

Gee whiz, 7 blogs to nominate? I'll have to think on this for a bit. My brain is kind of foggy right now from all the firework smoke from the fourth. There are so many great blogs out there. Let me think on it overnight and I'll be back in the early afternoon to post my choices.

Thanks again, Andrea, you made my day!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

Wow Carol!

Thank yo so much for the nomination...I too need to figure out how to claim it. Now I have lots of folks I'd like to nominate....I must go nominate now.
All Good Things!
Laura
CU Freebies Only
My Treasured Scraps