Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am hosting a challenge at Raspberry Road. It's a recipe challenge. Each month I will be sharing one of my family's favorite recipes on a designed 4x6 layout suitable for printing and adding to your recipe collection. The challenge is simple. I will assign an item to the numbers listed in the ingredient list. For instance, if the recipe calls for 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup nuts, etc., the layout might have to include 1 frame, 1 ribbon, 1/2 circle.

Sound complicated? It's really not. I do hope you will come over to the new RRD forum and check out my challenge as well as the others the Raspberry Girls have cooked up for you. This month during the Grand Opening, there are lots of prizes to be won, games to play and challenges to meet. Come join us.

No comments: