Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New layout

WOOOHOOOOO! I accomplished something today. LOL, the first day I have off from work after putting in 42 hours in 4 days at work, I usually don't do anything except rest. Today, however, I was feeling creative. So, I made this layout of my grandson and his kindergarten teacher. This was his first crush. As he told his dad when asked what his new teacher was like, "Dad, she's HOT!" He learned a lot from a very caring lady that year, and his behavior improved tremendously.

For this layout, I used a template by Jill at JZDesigns. You can purchase her templates at Raspberry Road Designs new store. The kit I used is one of RRD's kits that you will be able to get free with purchase during the Grand Opening, starting November 1. The kit is called Higher Learning. I used nothing but the various papers from the kit in making this layout. But it is loaded with lots and lots of school related elements for all grades of school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Layout! Don't you just love little boys! My son did that same thing in Kindergarten...he still sees her in the hall and he blushes when she talks to him...lol
Hugs,
Claudette